Bored? Worry not, we have some interesting mind blowing facts that will blow of your mind ,and kill your boredom. Learning something new is a great way to kick out your boredom. Here are some amazing true facts to kill your boredom, or at least occupy your time until something better comes along.
* Ladies crave for romance more when their tummies are full.
* The typical speed of human ejaculation is approximately 28 mph. But inside the vagina, it can move only 6 inches in 5 mins!
* You are magnetized towards a flame because your pineal gland feeds on light. It increases intuition, alertness, psychic abilities, creativity and improve sleep.
* After reading this, celebrities will go crazy… “At least 5 people have been murdered for unfriending someone via Facebook”
* It may sound weird; Cows do not have upper front teeth.
* Your dog does not realize when you make mistakes. When you trip over him in dark, he thinks you just got up to knock him in the head.
* Fidgeting(tapping feet or drumming your fingers)can spend to 350 calories on daily basis and is common trait of lean/skinny individuals.
* The sun is actually bright as white, but our atmosphere makes it look yellowish to us.
* King Tut owned a dagger from outer space, when did he had time to go ??
* Japanese square watermelons are ornamental plants and aren’t toothsome & we were wondering all this while; how can they eat them?
* The brain is our fattiest organ, being composed of nearly 60% fat, do people have brain fat check meter?
* what a bummer!!!! Canadians apologize way too much ( Sorry) govt passed law in 2009 declaring that an apology cannot be used as evidence of admission to guilt.
* If a Polar Bear and a Grizzly Bear mate, their offspring is called a ‘Pizzly Bear’, poor bear 🙁
* Back when dinosaurs existed , there used to be volcanoes on the moon & still it looks white.. may be LAVA was white 😀
* Vanilla flavoring is usually made with the urine of beavers. Creepy alert!
* It is thought by Russians that eating ice creams will keep you warm, which is why we don’t understand when they speak
* We take so many things for granted, as a reminder, December 3rd is known as “Roof over your Head Day”- a day to be grateful of what we have in life!
* Eating grapefruit can restrict the effects of 43 different kinds of medications & people thought… ” An apple a day keeps doctors away”
*It is illegal to die in Svalbard, a remote Norwegian island. Really??